Saturday, July 2, 2011

SKINCANDO Combat Balm changing lives!

Rosacea, Eczema, Sand Flea bits, mosquito bites, burns, scratches, gun shot wounds all scream for Skincando's Combat Ready Balm.  Battlefield tested in 400 degree temps. in the deserts of the world, Combat Balm is the non-toxic Neosporin x 10 and gaining fans all over Houston and beyond. When I first met Skincando creator Sara Damelio on a visit to OGS last year she told me very directly without blinking an eye that "everybody needs this product!"  While she was in the store that day a beautiful, young OGS customer strolled in and heard Sara talking about her product and it's benefits. I left them talking about the customers battle with Rosacea, years of steroids, Dermatologist visits (and fees) while gaining not so great results. Sara told her to rub Combat Balm all over her face every day and see what happens. Weeks later that customer came by, walked over to the Combat Balm, then directly to the counter ready to make her purchase. I thought she really knows what she wants, then she said, "remember me? I have been using the Combat Balm regularly on my face and my Rosacea is almost gone! This product changed my life!" That my friends is just the first of many testimonials I have regarding this life changing product. Kate, a customer and mother of triplets has this to say about treating 2 out of her 3 with Eczema using Combat Balm. "After 3 years of a multitude of attempts and countless visits to the doctors we have found a natural product that performs as well as a steroid. Sherry at One Green Street introduced me to Combat Balm a bit more than a month ago. We apply it to my 2 children twice a day and their eczema is under control. They are comfortable and healthier as a result. We are so thankful!"  My family uses Combat Balm for EVERYTHING!  Whenever someone gets a bite, scratch, rash, acne, you name it one of us calls out "Where is the Combat Balm" or "Mom, can you put some Combat Balm on the sunburn on my back?" Throw away your after sun care, Neosporin and all other petroleum based, toxic products and give this product a whirl, you will be hooked forever!  Our soldiers in Afghanistan can't get enough of this miracle balm, it's a fighter just like them!
**Exciting footnote- We just received our 8 oz jars of Combat Balm for all our fans, we also sell Combat Ready Soap, Lip balm, and the NEW Combat Balm for kids and babies!

No comments:

Post a Comment