Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Stick Out Your Neck-It's Good For You!


My grandmother from my Dad's side and I were not very close. My memories of her include her giving me a Apple when we visited or a line of dimes taped to a card on my birthday. Like I said...we were not very close and then when my parents divorced even the apples and dimes stopped coming. However, I did learn one thing from my grandma that has stuck with me my entire life, great advice that I would like to pass on to my fellow bloggers. I must tell you that my grandma lived to be 102 years old! She taught me that when you are moisterizing your face ALWAYS remember to include your NECK! Why had I always stopped at my chin while moisterizing? I wondered if I was including my neck in my body moisterizing routine? No! Was I including my neck in my face moisterizing routine? No! OMG! I was ignoring my neck as if it would just moisterize itself! She was right......I always moisterize my neck when taking care of my face, grandma said if I didn't I would end up with a CHICKEN NECK! Who wants that? So I am passing this wisdom on to you! Whether using Juice Beauty's Nutrient Moisterizer full of Certified Organic Grape Juice and Vitamin-rich Carrot Juice or loving your neck with Sari Motley's Do-Over with COQ10 Stick your neck out! It's good for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment