Sunday, June 27, 2010

These shoes were made for walking!


I was so excited yesterday when my Hydra Heart Handmade Shoes arrived at the store. I admit it I am a shoe junkie and YES I have a step ladder in my closet to reach the hard to grab party shoes on the very top of the heap! However, the handmade shoes I just received are like no other! First of all they are VEGAN, secondly the are stylish and unique, and lastly they are oh so comfortable.....can you say slipper-shoe? Of course right out of the box I picked out a pair for myself...hey, I'm the owner, I can do things like that.....anyway I picked the cutest keyhole flats to kick around in and the inner sole is removable for washing, yeah! no more sweaty Houston shoe soles for me. I have seven different colors and styles but they will go fast! If you are looking for a sweet shoe that noooooobody else has you really must come by and try a pair on, you will fall in love, and the best thing is these shoes were made for walking.

See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment