Saturday, July 24, 2010

Chico Bag Did it Again!


I love the Chico Bag, made in Chico California (hence the name Chico Bag) I know there are tons of reusable bag choices out there and believe me I did my research before I chose the Chico Bag Company. Every Tuesday at OGS we have Chico Bag Tuesday. You receive a FREE Chico Bag with your purchase and it gets better....Bring your Chico Bag in on subsequent Tuesdays and receive 20% off one item!!! Customers have responded so well to this offer that I have been exploring bringing other Chico Bag designs in the store. To my delight I discovered that CB now has a Produce Stand Chico Bag Kit!!!! I ordered a few to see how you guys like them. They come in an APPLE pouch! Sweet!!!!! These guys are geniuses.....Also, I just place my order for Chico Bag Halloween Bags! How great is that? No more storing that awkward plastic pumpkin year after year. Send your little beggar out with his or her Chico Bag Pumpkin then the next day fold it up into it's little pouch and easily store it for next year! I love the Chico Bag Company!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment