Wednesday, July 21, 2010

One Green Street Partnering with Supple Skin

I like to give local vendors,and artisans a chance at showing off their wares at One Green Street. Sometimes it works out and sometimes it does not. I think we got it right when we recently partnered with Supple Skin Boutique. Nelia, one of the owners is an expert in healthy teas and eager to share her expertise with the community. I must confess, I am a coffee drinker (fair trade, shade grown, organic, thank you) but have always been curious about teas and their medicinal purposes. You always hear that green tea is good for you and chamomile helps you sleep better but that is about the extent of what I know about teas! Supple Skin takes the guesswork out of which teas go together to produce what results. Besides tasting great you can get teas that help with acne, psoriasis, weight loss, cleansing, antioxidants, beauty and more! Made and packaged by the owners, drinking tea has never been such a pleasant, healthy, educational experience. I feel so blessed to have Supple Skin Boutique in our store so that we can share this experience with all willing to go there. Tea for two anyone?

No comments:

Post a Comment