Saturday, March 19, 2011

Look what is in my Beauty Bag!

Well, I was waiting in the Dentist office last week with a major toothache and dug into my purse pulled out my "Beauty" bag and started laying the contents out on the chair. My husband was watching me with curiousity and said "what in the heck are you doing?" I said I want to show my friends all I need, want and feel comfortable carrying in my purse to help me look fresh, feel good and be healthy on a daily basis. So I snapped a picture with my phone while other patients stared at me puzzled. Here is that photo....the contents of my Beauty Bag are:
Mini Combat Balm- for cuts, scratches, burns...anything you would put neosporin on.
Combat Ready Lip Balm-When I want my lips to heal and when I need to kick somebody's ass!
W3ll People Paganist-My power piece! Lip balm for my sexy side.
W3ll People Nudist #1 & #4 when I want a little color in my lips.
Tsi-La- Kesu perfume, a mysterious and provocative blend of 100% pure plant essences.Yes. I am mysterious and provocative. Perfect perfume for me! All in my Fuz bag made from factory felt scraps~!
Well, that's all I need....what's in your Beauty Bag?

1 comment:

  1. Hooray for good beauty bags! I am for sure a skincando lip balm junkie :)

    ReplyDelete