Saturday, May 7, 2011

I am NOT my hair! (feeling a little light headed)

My hair has not been this long in forever! Ponytails, braids, updo's all in my repertoire lately. However, it is getting warmer and it seems to take soooo long to do my hair in the morning I thought maybe it is time for a change. I was voted "Best Hair" in 9th grade, when I met my husband 25 years ago, one side of my head was shaved and the other was long, I have permed, cut, shaved and everything else you can think of over the years. My hairdresser says I am one of the few people she can give a new hairstyle to that actually can recreate the style she cut..usually people seeking a major change end up styling their new cut to look like the old style (go figure)
Well, I decided it is time for a change, short, flirty, fun here I come...so the morning of my appointment I decide to where ponytails to work for the last time. My husband says "Awwww. I am going to miss those ponytails, I love them." When I arrived home that night with my new short do I presented him with my freshly cut ponytails!!! ( I am so clever, I can hardly stand it, see pic of me holding up my freshly cut ponies) I love my new short do! He loves it...but others...not so much! "Why did you cut your hair, it was getting so long!" "I am real funny about hair, I like long hair" blah, blah, blah...I want to scream "I AM NOT MY HAIR!" It is only hair and it grows back...I am still the same fun, smart, cool girl just with shorter hair...duh! There are so many things we cannot change about ourselves, eyes, ears, feet, etc so why not have a little fun with our hair? If you are bored with your hair lately...take a page out of my book and cut if OFF! Then start using our Intelligent Nutrients line of Haircare products that are safe, non toxic and organic....you will be miles aHEAD of the rest! Trust me!

1 comment:

  1. Hi from Germany,
    I like the products by Intelligent Nutrients because there are pure naturaly. Horst Rechelbacher, the founder ist an interesting visionar.
    With best regards
    Norman

    ReplyDelete