Tuesday, May 24, 2011

A response worth noting!

I recently had a moment! I live my life 99.9% in a positive place, however when newsletter writing time came around recently I was experiencing that .1% not so positive! Honest, thoughtful but not too upbeat! I am sharing an email I received from a customer shortly after posting the newsletter and she made my day!  Of course I asked her permission to share!!!! Jamie, you give me HOPE!

"Sherry - I just read your email on the topic of whether Houston can go green. As a native Houstonian and avid environmentalist I certainly hope so. I just wanted to say thank you for your store (I shope there fairly often) and for trying to inspire others in Houston to work towards a common cause in making our city more sustainable. We couldn't do it without stores like yours! I don't know if you have considered advertising at some of the local Urban Harvest farmers market or not, or maybe you already do. In any case, it could be a good avenue to gain additional attention for the store. Many of the people I meet there are similarly concerned about their personal health and the environment. Hopefully by working together we can all make a difference. Thanks again!


Best,
Jamie Rawlinson

No comments:

Post a Comment