Friday, May 20, 2011

My favorite NEW product! Lucy B

A regular customer asked me recently, "so, what is your new store favorite?" I surprized myself when I replied without hesitation, "Lucy B Bronzing Shimmer Oil." I mean come on...Organic coconut, Jojoba & Sunflower oils infused with Australian Flower Essences.  I am pretty White if I do say so myself and when the warmer months come around so do the strapless dresses, tank tops and bathing suits that show a little more skin than this girl can handle without a little help....I do love the sun, but have less and less time to enjoy it, so what are my choices if I want to bronze myself and do no harm?  I have enjoyed my trips to Throwing Copper in Montrose where they do Organic Body Hueing, which is a wonderful, safe process and experience. However, for a quickie bronze, Lucy B has won my heart!  The tropic smell is Frangipani which means Plumeria a flower I happen to love both for the beauty and the smell.  This product is for all skin tones and once applied will take you on a journey through the tropics with the look, feel and smell.  Lucy B is in West Hollywood California....well of course it is....I feel like a movie star everytime I am wearing it!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Yummy!! Can't wait to try some out tomorrow!!
    ~ Samantha ~ Throwing Copper

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds cool, Sherry! I'll have to check it out tomorrow at Gilded You! See you then! -Abi

    ReplyDelete